Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
resizing without a black fill

[eluser]misterdonut[/eluser]
i resized an image but the other part was filled with black

[eluser]manilodisan[/eluser]
Is this related to codeigniter? A library involved? Resize from big to small? Small to big?

[eluser]marcoss[/eluser]
You should show us the code used to get that result, so we can better diagnose the problem.

[eluser]Chris Newton[/eluser]
I've had that problem with cropping an image outside of it's bounds (cropping at 250px, when the image is only 150px wide)

If you've specified $config['x_axis'] or $config['y_axis'] then you might be inadvertently cropping to incorrect dimensions. I've had that problem when I did a batch process on an image, and forgot to run $this->image_lib->clear(); between cropping and resizing.

[eluser]marcoss[/eluser]
[quote author="mahuti" date="1223390088"]I've had that problem with cropping an image outside of it's bounds (cropping at 250px, when the image is only 150px wide)[/quote]

That's the expected behavior. misterdonut is saying he had a similar result while resizing.

[eluser]Chris Newton[/eluser]
Which is why I mentioned lib->clear() and the x, y axis configs. Since I haven't seen his code, I have no idea how close he is to the mark. We'll have a better idea if he posts again.

[eluser]alphane[/eluser]
I had this a while ago when I ran the resize function twice.

It's a result of the image being resized once, then resized again immediately. It occured when I didn't realise that doing a result check also ran the function.

I'd check and ensure that
Code:
$this->image_lib->resize()
is definitely only being issued once.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB