Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
flexi auth

Hi everyone

anybody can to helps for working with flexi auth? i like learning flexi auth.
share a video how can building a simple content management with that please.( delete-create-edit some page ). Heart

Update...

I have not used flexi auth, so I can't help you there, but there seem to be a number of tutorial on the internet. Check some of them out.

Google search for flexi auth tutorial
Hey, don't work without a PHP debugger. Several free IDEs have this features built in. Two are NetBeans and CodeLobster. Without a debugger, it's like you're driving with a blindfold on -- you are going to crash!

It's a 3rd party lib i never used it.. so you should contact the author.

Hi
i sent message to flexi auth and tank auth but they doesn't answer. please create a simple video. i try to learning that some weeks

answer please :-(

Chouwech, I am sorry, but nobody is going to create a video to teach you how flexi auth works. Most of us don't even know how it works because we do not use it. You will have to use Google to search for a tutorial on a website.

Here is the official user guide.
http://haseydesign.com/flexi-auth/auth_lite/user_guide
Hey, don't work without a PHP debugger. Several free IDEs have this features built in. Two are NetBeans and CodeLobster. Without a debugger, it's like you're driving with a blindfold on -- you are going to crash!

(02-27-2015, 07:48 AM)chouwech Wrote: answer please :-(

I cannot reply to your private message because your settings do not allow receiving private messages. Change that if you want to receive private messages.

My reply was going to be:
I don't use any ACL because my projects are simple. I do have login, but it's only username and password. I don't have roles or permissions. I put the username and password in MySQL and also in $_SESSION.

I cannot make videos. I do not have camera and software. Sad

Perhaps this written tutorial can help you.
http://www.iluv2code.com/login-with-code...r-php.html

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB