Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
netbeans PHP include path

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi everybody,
This thread is very helpful, but it's missing the how-to make netbeans give auto-complete for our own models (the same procedure can be applied for controllers):
-note that I'm using Netbeans 6.9.1

once you've created your project, with the www directory set root, you can see in the projects section your project with 2 voices:
source files
include path

-click include path, and add a path to your models folder (tipically /whateveriswwwlocation/system/application/models)
-now you can go back to your controller and add a property to all codeigniter's already listed above:

1)@property // now you go with a ctrl + space and start digit the name of the model you want, NetBeans will show it to you in the autocomplete!
2)@property YourModel $yourModel //the you give it a variable name - this is just an example name, of course.
3)try in a function of the controller tiping $this->, you will see your model in the autocomplete list, and then all its methods!!!!

Hope this will helpful!

[eluser]Aviatrix[/eluser]
[quote author="Daniele87" date="1284992708"]Hi everybody,
This thread is very helpful, but it's missing the how-to make netbeans give auto-complete for our own models (the same procedure can be applied for controllers):
-note that I'm using Netbeans 6.9.1

once you've created your project, with the www directory set root, you can see in the projects section your project with 2 voices:
source files
include path

-click include path, and add a path to your models folder (tipically /whateveriswwwlocation/system/application/models)
-now you can go back to your controller and add a property to all codeigniter's already listed above:

1)@property // now you go with a ctrl + space and start digit the name of the model you want, NetBeans will show it to you in the autocomplete!
2)@property YourModel $yourModel //the you give it a variable name - this is just an example name, of course.
3)try in a function of the controller tiping $this->, you will see your model in the autocomplete list, and then all its methods!!!!

Hope this will helpful![/quote]
i followed your tutorial but it didnt work , any other ideas ? ( ps i'm also using 6.9.1)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB