Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Newbie need sugestions

[eluser]kakap[/eluser]
Hi everybody, I've been just studyin' bout web programming or I'm newbieSmile.
This is 1st time of me in using CI(code igniter) for building website. I've got a project to make a website with cms based, and I decided to make it by using CI. The website I'm going to build has some features like article/news, polling, guestbook, gallery, counter, download. cuz this my 1st time in using CI, and I've just only learned a bit, I've got many things I couldn't understand yet. and here we go Smile
$1$. when I'm going to build my site what should I do firstly between making admin page 1st or making every single module (like polling,guestbook,etc)or making user page 1st?
or simplely, give me sugestion bout what should I do 1stly to build cms based website by using CI ?Smile

$2$. how to sparate my template with my program. I mean like another cms (joomla and friends)? at least, I can simplely change theme easily ?

$3$. how to include / using jQuery to CI ? could I ?

$4$. how to use TinyMCE as my editor in admin page ? just like another cms Smile

[eluser]andreagam[/eluser]
Not the proper forum to ask such a question. Please read carefully.

[eluser]RogerM[/eluser]
Find the tutorials, go through them. Find some good PHP tutorials to learn the PHP language, everything else will fall into place....

[eluser]kakap[/eluser]
[quote author="CI andrea" date="1224851802"]Not the proper forum to ask such a question. Please read carefully.[/quote]
sorry,

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB