Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Template Library Version 1.4.1

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello Collin,

I've been studying your template plugin lately, as i was following your guide, i came across this line of code

Code:
$data = array('name' => 'John Smith', 'birthdate' => '11/15/1950');
Code:
$this->template->write_view('content', 'user/profile', $data, TRUE);

it was a bit confusing whether in the view files, like mymastertemplate.php for example, how do i accessthe $data array, does it have to be $content defined by that first param. a region, or by $name and $birthdate? ... cuz' it says there $content will display the data array? its a bit confusing. Hope you could enlighten me.

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
The library doesn't contain it's own view logic, it uses standard CI views. So check the CI documentation on how passing data to a view works.

[eluser]rickster[/eluser]
I have just moved a site from my local xampp to a live lamp server. The script gets as far as rendering the template but I get a blank screen.
Can anybody give me some pointers and what to look for?

[eluser]Kiran K[/eluser]
I am using the Colin Williams template library , i want to know how can i load the header and footer automatically (not each time on each controller) on the master template. ??

Please help me !

Thanks.
Kiran......

[eluser]digity[/eluser]
How can I get Template 1.4.1 to use views/templates in arbitrary locations at will (outside of the application/views folder)? For example, "application/3rdparty/themes/flowers", "application/3rdparty/plugins/appr/plugin_appr_template.php" or "../public_html/user/themes/darkmatter/template.php".

Basically, I'm looking to give my users the ability to customize my app via themes and plugins.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB