Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Fresh Powered - Template Library

[eluser]Adam Griffiths[/eluser]
Introduction to Fresh
Fresh is a Content Management System I am building with CodeIgniter. Fresh will be a commercial product. However, I am releasing all of the libraries and other such code I have made for Fresh to the community.

The Template Library
The template library is a means of managing templates for both frontend and backend websites. For a more comprehensive overview, please see the documentation and click on the Template library overview.

About this thread
This thread is here for support and comments on the Template library. It will also serve as a way for me to announce new releases and bug fixes.

About me
My name is Adam Griffiths, a 16 year old PHP/CI Developer based in Shrewsbury, UK. I have been developing website for a number of years and continue to do so in my spare time. I love releasing code to the community and hope you decide to use my work.

Side Note: I have made 3 threads on the forum because I have released 3 new libraries. Each thread will serve as a dedicated thread to each library, since it will be much easier keeping track of bugs that need to be fixed in a different thread.

[eluser]Adam Griffiths[/eluser]
I have made a small update to the template library. The zip file now contains an example theme. It is a full CI install and should run without modification.

The new zip file can be downloaded from the install page and a short explanation is after the link.

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
this looks good, the doco could do with a little work including some more complex examples, but i am guessing that those sorts of things are in the download file.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB