Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Fresh Powered - Native Session Library

[eluser]Adam Griffiths[/eluser]
Introduction to Fresh
Fresh is a Content Management System I am building with CodeIgniter. Fresh will be a commercial product. However, I am releasing all of the libraries and other such code I have made for Fresh to the community.

The Native Session Library
The native session library is a replacement for the default CodeIgniter library. It uses native PHP sessions instead of storing data in a cookie. For a more comprehensive overview, please see the documentation and click on the Native Session library overview.

About this thread
This thread is here for support and comments on the Native Session library. It will also serve as a way for me to announce new releases and bug fixes.

About me
My name is Adam Griffiths, a 16 year old PHP/CI Developer based in Shrewsbury, UK. I have been developing website for a number of years and continue to do so in my spare time. I love releasing code to the community and hope you decide to use my work.

Side Note: This has been released on the forums before without documentation and without flashdata support. The library now extends the CodeIgniter Session library to include flashdata support.
I have made 3 threads on the forum because I have released 3 new libraries. Each thread will serve as a dedicated thread to each library, since it will be much easier keeping track of bugs that need to be fixed in a different thread.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB