Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Mysql error when i'm not using the database... strange...

[eluser]miguelp[/eluser]
Hi,

I'm developing a new project with CI, and I'm using matchbox, so i made a clean install of CI and apply the matchbox library.

I moved the modules folder to the root of the project and all went fine, until i erased the controllers, models and views folders from the application folder. Sense I'm using matchbox, i don't need that folders in the application folder.

I have configured a database and loaded the database lib in the config, but I'm not using it yet. The strange part in all this is that when i erase the controllers, models and views folder form the application folder i get this error:

Code:
Severity: Warning  --> Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() Unknown 0

This is a bit strange because, first I'm not using the database yet. second the folders i erased, are not used, sense the flow of the app get redirected to the default module folder within modules folder in the root.

even stranger is that if i put the folders back in the application folder the error goes away.

Can anyone give me a light of what is going on here?

Thanks.

[eluser]miguelp[/eluser]
Can anyone help me figure this one out?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB