Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
header (Location..) not working.

[eluser]hugle[/eluser]
[quote author="jadebot" date="1226159304"]That test should work out of the box. Maybe try it on a separate/fresh install of CI. I just tried it and it works fine for me. As I said, its the bare simple test, so if that does not work, something is wrong in CI or maybe your server or something ... is this on a live site or development? Anyone know if hosting providers can disable header calls?? Something is definitely up, the test should work.

You should be getting "redirect has work" when you call www.example.com/test[/quote]

It's Ubuntu server set up be me. It is default instalation, so I thing nothing should be disabled.

Can't imagine what CodeIgniter requires to run correctly...

Well I' going to make some test, Will share the results asap

Thanks for help!

[eluser]hugle[/eluser]
[quote author="jadebot" date="1226159304"]That test should work out of the box. Maybe try it on a separate/fresh install of CI. I just tried it and it works fine for me. As I said, its the bare simple test, so if that does not work, something is wrong in CI or maybe your server or something ... is this on a live site or development? Anyone know if hosting providers can disable header calls?? Something is definitely up, the test should work.

You should be getting "redirect has work" when you call www.example.com/test[/quote]

Well, I have started with fresh install and everything seems to work fine.

Created test.php - works like a charm. So I'll try to track back, where the problem occurs

Thanks for help Jadebot!

thansk everyone for help !

Jaroslav

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB