Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter Manual

[eluser]weblizzer[/eluser]
Hi, i've just about to learn CI and i'm very interesting to go deep on it, and plan to use it for my upcoming projects, but i would like to ask if you anybody have a good manual chm? such like PHP Manual? where it would be easy to use. which do have a feature to do quick search on all functions,class, helpers.

I do hope you can share if any. Thanks a lot

[eluser]Dan Bowling[/eluser]
I don't have it in CHM, but the user guide has search capabilities in it already, if you view the most recent one on the CI website.

thanks for your reply, anyway i've found some great resources, and what i do convert the html help file into chm help file, so that it is more handy and you can use for offline development, it almost like php manual where you can do some quick search on functions. I do hope it help to those people who are beginners like me and love to learn.

Please see the download link

Download CodeIgiter Manual in Chm

[eluser]Dan Bowling[/eluser]
Thanks for doing the work. I'm sure some people will find it useful.

yes, hopefully they found it useful

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
this thread here: http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/94205/

also deals with a CHM for the codeigniter user_guide, for both 1.6.3 and 1.7

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
[quote author="weblizzer" date="1227003594"]yes, hopefully they found it useful[/quote]
Your User Guide as a help file is a beautiful thing weblizzer, Thanks very much.

[quote author="ray73864" date="1227005679"]this thread here: http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/94205/

also deals with a CHM for the codeigniter user_guide, for both 1.6.3 and 1.7[/quote]

Yes i saw this before, but it's look the same only with the manual i made which i add a quick search features of all the functions.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB