Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
css framework/library recommendations?

[eluser]ervinter[/eluser]
This bluetrip is nice as well. Worth to try it out.

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
[quote author="aroman" date="1227083377"]You can try bluetrip, its a combination of tripoli and blueprint.. Smile[/quote]

thanks for the link Aroman, just downloaded it and i must say using it is very easy, a lot easier than that 960.

[eluser]taewoo[/eluser]
[quote author="ray73864" date="1227076754"]@taewoo: you should run your site through YSlow, it took 21secs for the page to load on my 8Mbps connection and scored an F(44) with YSlow.[/quote]

@ray - Yeah... YUI CSS is killing the performance. Crap.

[eluser]Daniel H[/eluser]
I don't use anything but Blueprint...

[eluser]phpserver[/eluser]
[quote author="edwardmolasses" date="1226971503"]hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a css framework or library that they start projects with? I'd like something that does some decent css reset a few other useful things like columns and such, but that doesn't have too many bells and whistles and is easily manageable. I guess i'm looking for the code igniter of css frameworks!

I looked at blueprint and it seems really big and complex to me. I'd prefer something in one file. Though i could be wrong about blueprint, maybe i just haven't read enough yet. I found one called malo, which seems pretty small and useful, but it also looks pretty new so i don't know how popular it is.

Does anyone have a css framework that they really love?

thanks![/quote]

Yaml is a very good css framework,got a good documentation too in english and german.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB