Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
what is Codeigniter and Symfony difference

[eluser]Rey Philip Regis[/eluser]
Really haven't tried SYMFONY yet. But I have tried other frameworks but not used them extensively like ZEND and CAKEPHP. I've researched SYMFONY before but when I read the documentation I know I will have a hard time learing them because it takes a lot of time studying it. What I like CI is because its straight forward, easy to learn and not fancy stuffs....And even though its not a big framework like ZEND and CAKEPHP you can still create powerful programs/applications with it. So the bottomline is this, if you want a framework that has short learning curve stick with CI, but if you want to have a framework that has lots of features and used for bigger projects use ZEND or CAKEPHP. But I know CI can handle big projects also. Just choose the framework in which you are comfortable. That's all....

Good day.

[eluser]sikkle[/eluser]
elfkid : at my own opinion, you did post this new topic withouth even give a try to search about difference between both. The other problem is also that you talk about both framework around with the better documentation you will ever find.

So why not do your homework, and start by real question after ? Community here always glad to help usually, but i mean you need to learn to help people to help yourself.

So nothing to be rude, but trying to run before even walking correctly...

ok ?

see ya around.

[eluser]GSV Sleeper Service[/eluser]
how is frammwork formed?

[eluser]sikkle[/eluser]
ok, i'll sleep telling me i tried Smile

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
Biggest difference I'm aware of is that Symfony ships with code-generated ORM based on YAML bootstrap files.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB