Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Getting a few errors while trying CodeExtinguisher

[eluser]spyro[/eluser]
Error: Warning: require_once(/var/www/testsite1//var/www/system/codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/testsite1/backend.php on line 147

Error: Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/var/www/testsite1//var/www/system/codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php' (include_path='.:/var/www/testsite2/SugarCRM:/var/www/testsite2/SugarCRM/data:/var/www/testsite2/SugarCRM/include') in /var/www/testsite1/backend.php on line 147

Here is the situation. I have two test sites name testsite1 and testsite2. Both of them are under /var/www
I instaled CodeExtinguisher under /var/www/testsite1 as directed by the instructions. Everything installed correctly and i was redirect to backend.php to recieve the listed errors. Each site was working correctly before installation so I know that the paths in both test sites are correctly accessing CI system files. Any ideas on why I am seeing this using CodeExtinguisher. I have triple checked all bootstrap files and .htaccess files and cannot narrow it down. Any other suggestions would be helpful.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB