Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
problem with hosting

[eluser]digos[/eluser]
dear all,
i have problem where i upload my application to web hosting,
here the message :

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to access /home/jmn3489/public_html/system/codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php in /home/jmn3489/public_html/index.php on line 115

Warning: require_once(/home/jmn3489/public_html/system/codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jmn3489/public_html/index.php on line 115

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/jmn3489/public_html/system/codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jmn3489/public_html/index.php on line 115

what i have to do for this problem?
thx..

[eluser]Helmut Granda[/eluser]
It doesnt seem to be a problem with your hosting but a problem with you uploading files to the server. if you look closely the errors tell you exactly what to do:

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to access /home/jmn3489/public_html/system/codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php in /home/jmn3489/public_html/index.php on line 115

meaning they are either missing or you had an error while uploading.

[eluser]gullah[/eluser]
or there is an error with permissions. I believe files should be set to 644 someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

[eluser]digos[/eluser]
I have check uploaded files, all files is complete, i store in
directory /public_html/
how do I know what file I missing? the message not tell me what files missing..
please suggest me..

[eluser]digos[/eluser]
in the message :

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/jmn3489/public_html/system/codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jmn3489/public_html/index.php on line 115

there is : (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'), it message mean files configuration of the server host ? or what the meaning it?

thx

[eluser]digos[/eluser]
I have solved this problem, name file I have upload be lowercase character..
because of FTP tools not setting to normal character. Name file is case sensitive...
but another problem is I page home which is generated is not appear, its blank page,
nothing error or else..just blank. Why this occur? How to right configuration, and
to trace what somethin wrong in code?

thanks for suggestion..

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB