Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
RedX User System (update to Redux Auth)

[eluser]Xeoncross[/eluser]
RedX is an update to the Redux Auth 1.4 system. This update fixes many of the problems with the old system - however, despite successful testing I believe that it still needs a little work.

Never-the-less, if there is anyone out there using Redux Auth 1.4 - and thinking about doing a re-write to get some of the functions that are missing from the system - you should enjoy the hard work I put into this system.

One of the most important things about this system is the clarification of the code. More comments and some re-writing of the logic will help people to dive into the classes easier.

I am afraid that I won't support this system. My hope is that Mr. Davies (Redux Auth) or some other person out there can use this code to make Redux Better.

With the release of DX Auth I now see no more reason to develop the red(u?)x system. DX Auth is small and easy to understand - yet offers more features than most small systems.

Some Updates:
You can now CHOOSE wither you want users to use a secret question - or just use simple password recovery without that hassle.

The email templates have been moved into the views folder so that you can edit them for each theme.

Works with the new Form Validation class of 1.7.x

Checking of things like only 1 email can be used for accounts and you can't have two users register the same name.

And lots more!

I Hope that you enjoy this and it helps you to improve your user system ;-)
Merry Christmas!

[eluser]Xeoncross[/eluser]
Sorry, I forgot the form_validation.php config file.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB