Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
About DX Auth permissions, how to change my user to admin?

[eluser]Rubiz'[/eluser]
Hello all

Im using DX Auth as authentication plugin, Im liking a lot.

I have registered a new user, but logged as this user, I can't see the control panel. When I try, it redirects me to auth/deny.

My user has not admin permission, I have seen the user guide of DX Auth, but Im too new to PHP OOP, and I cant understand where I have to place the codes, and I really dont want to change the original codes.

Well, I havent find too where is the default admin login and password to change the permissions of my user.

Anyone could help?

[eluser]Rubiz'[/eluser]
Anyone knows how could I talk to DX Auth creator to take those things I need?

[eluser]Future Webs[/eluser]
edit the user in the database and adjust the value for the role

[eluser]Rubiz'[/eluser]
I have made this, in the role_id I have posted admin value, but it didnt work...

[eluser]Hartimer[/eluser]
[quote author="Rubiz’" date="1231625077"]I have made this, in the role_id I have posted admin value, but it didnt work...[/quote]

You must logout and then login back for the change to take effect

[eluser]djreed[/eluser]
Can somebody on this thread please clarify the solution to this problem? The user guide is rather vague in how to set up the admin panel. I too have been continuously redirected to "auth/deny" and cannot figure it out. Thanks!

[eluser]umefarooq[/eluser]
yaa you can create new user, after creating user open, phpmysql or navicat and copy new user's password hash and paste and replace the admin password hash now you can have admin access to DX Auth best of luck

[eluser]CARP[/eluser]
Does any1 know which is the default password for the admin user in the default DX installation?
I've tried admin:admin but doesn't work... why?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB