Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
MySQL run slow

I am not sure on how to debug this one,

I have a system running on the Virtual Server, when performing an action, lets say blog entry, via PHP interface I am returned to the main page with list of blogs but my new blog entry is still not their, so I refresh page and my blog appears.

So, based on that I assume that we have a delay in mysql.

The only problem that I have spot was with Apache, memory usage sometimes goes through the roof, I have 1.83GB of memory on the server at the moment.

do you have access to the command line on your vps? you can issue the command EXPLAIN before ant mysql command which will give you a detailed information about the result i.e speed etc...

i assume your using a lamp stack? it could be the php buffer, mysql cache, or even apache config not setup correctly.

(03-13-2015, 01:30 PM)comp_nerd26 Wrote: do you have access to the command line on your vps? you can issue the command EXPLAIN before ant mysql command which will give you a detailed information about the result i.e speed etc...

i assume your using a lamp stack? it could be the php buffer, mysql cache, or even apache config not setup correctly.

Vps runs lamp stack, i have a default plesk set up.

Also, it do feels as it i have mysql cache in place

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB