Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
master card ?

[eluser]johnwbaxter[/eluser]
Oh and if that isn't what you want perhaps you should look at my first post and just use paypal which accepts mastercard.

I think what you really want is to somehow get past payment processors as they charge a handling fee. Well here's a big bit of news for you: Anyone that accepts credit cards gets charged a handling fee. Period.

Anyway good luck with it all.

[eluser]RaiNnTeaRs[/eluser]
No, i dont mind paying some fee, I just dont know how online trading works,especially using master card for payment. And your url is helpful, I'm reading it now.. And just for some notice, my english and my web development skill is very low.I even dont understand some of your phrases.lol. Thx anyway and gbu.

[eluser]GSV Sleeper Service[/eluser]
each merchant bank will have a different process for dealing with credit card transactions.
an example process goes something like this.

1. user logs in to your shop
2. user adds stuff to cart
3. user goes to checkout and enters card number
4. you construct and send a POST to the bank.
5. the bank determines if this card is valid
6. bank sends a response back to you
7. you despatch goods if Mr Bank says yes
8. ????
9. profit

Things get complicated if your bank insists on '3D Secure' checks, which involves you sending your customer off to their own bank to enter extra security details.

ah thx, i get some pictures, and I'll ask some local bank tomorrow, it's already 9.45pm here. and really, i dont mean to be lazy or wicked, I just think that asking people and communicate with them is more helpful than reading some articles on the net.Thx again.

and my problem is at about points 4 - 6, because i dont know anything on how that works. and thx again for all the help I can get.. godspeed.

[eluser]phpserver[/eluser]
lol,get an 'ecommerce' library http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package...targz.html and make it available in your ci install.Get a paypal library http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package...targz.html and incorporate it too as your own and you there is your application.

Thx, I've downloaded the class.gbu

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB