Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI driven forum app?

[eluser]neph[/eluser]
i've read different docs on integrating different types of forums with ci, but does anyone know of a forum/project written with ci?

[eluser]neph[/eluser]
well, i ended up writing one if anyone is interested. it's not entirely finished yet but it works and is 100% functional. here is the wiki page and here is a live version. i plan on extending it quite a bit anyone is welcome join in on the development.

[eluser]Edmundas KondraĊĦovas[/eluser]
Well, for now it's really simple and there is nothing much to say about it. I am planning to write my own forum application with CI in near future, but at this time I don't have much time, since I'm developing a CI based CMS... I would like to join you, but I guess it's not possible at the moment. Sad

Good luck!

[eluser]neph[/eluser]
well, i just started writing it the other day. it still needs some stuff(acl, search, proper styling, either inline admininistration controls or an actual admin panel). other than that i would like to keep it light and simple, not really sure what else a forum would need...maybe theming and a pm system. it's only the result of two and a half days of coding so far.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB