Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Smarty and Matchbox?? ANYONE!!??

[eluser]Tom Schlick[/eluser]
Does anyone have a smarty install that works perfectly with the matchbox modular library? if you could please send me a zip of the smarty lib i would greatly appreciate it. im trying to hack the shit out of mine to get it to work.

[eluser]Sarfaraz Momin[/eluser]
Check Webber.

yes but thats not free Smile

i found the svn for their user management one but they dont use modules. Sad does anyone know of one i can just drop in or make some minor mods to?

[eluser]The Wizard[/eluser]
why stick for matchbox,
CI is cool on its own too!

oh i know its cool but i need a modular system for this reason. i am developing a CMS for an industry that needs it. my company will be producing more modules and all the people will automatically get those modules. it is a lot easier to upload 1 module package than to upload 6 different folders worth of stuff and possibly break some things.

with this way its 1 module package that includes all the controllers, models, libraries, helpers, language files and views. it will also include all the setup sql files and scripts.

i dont necessarily need to stick with matchbox but i need a modular setup. so if there is a fix for smarty with another modular method i have no problem switching

i guess ill just keep the views separate for now until someone can give me some insight on this. i tried doing it myself but i just f'ed up the smarty library.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB