Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI and server compatibility

[eluser]Whis[/eluser]
Hello,

I'm using a new server, but I can't use traditional Php sessions. I always have those errors:

Code:
Message: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/php_sessions/sess_d070e9588771a023e627727100107f29, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2)

Filename: hooks/session_init.php

Line Number: 5

Code:
Message: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/bosweb/web092/b925/d5.soufiane/public_html/artefuz/demo/system/libraries/Exceptions.php:164)

Code:
Message: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hermes/bosweb/web092/b925/d5.soufiane/public_html/artefuz/demo/system/libraries/Exceptions.php:164)

Code:
[code]Message: ob_start() [ref.outcontrol]: output handler 'ob_gzhandler' cannot be used after 'URL-Rewriter'

Filename: libraries/Output.php
Line Number: 287

Code:
Message: Unknown: open(/var/php_sessions/sess_d070e9588771a023e627727100107f29, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2)

Line Number: 0

Code:
Message: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/php_sessions)

Filename: Unknown

Line Number: 0

I tried everything possible, but I still have this problem. (I also checked for spaces after ?> ). Do You have any idea ?

Thanks Whis

[eluser]Whis[/eluser]
Before the PHP sessions,

I used the CI session, but my server just sent me that the request was too big (and the POST or GET array was too big). On another server, the request just stoped ...

Any Idea ? Thanks

EDIT: I also tested with a new copy of CI and just adding in it "session_start()" and i've the same issue... maybe something wrong in the server configuration ?

[eluser]Krzemo[/eluser]
I guess one important thing is missing in your post... server details...

[eluser]Whis[/eluser]
I solved the CI session issue!

I checked the database sessions table and I found that the script is bigger than 4k, so the server crash... I also noticed that using flashdata is a bad idea cause it adds lot of charaters ...

Thanks Smile.

[eluser]Whis[/eluser]
Ok it works,

But, is it normal to have just 4ko free even when i use the database sessions ?

Thanks, Whis.

[eluser]Whis[/eluser]
I open a new subject for the last question.

Whis.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB