Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Events Library (v0.5)

[eluser]Milos Dakic[/eluser]
Ok, after some thought on this, I have decided to actually let people override the file checking when auto-loading the events. Which makes sense since you would auto-load events that you use in your system.

This will also help out with development in a way, since you can set an event to auto-load but don't fully have to develop the handler callback function for it, as the file doesn't have to exist.

Any feedback? Would be much appreciated.

[eluser]tdktank59[/eluser]
Sounds good to me. Could make these call backs a bit more usefull during development.

For instance the email verification callback would not have to be in place while you are developing the user registration page.

Small update for the library, fixed a bug that wouldn't allow the library to autoload events. Check first post Smile

I'm getting a lot of hits for the library, but not much feedback. Are people actually using the library once they download it? How is it working for you?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Milos,

I'm interested in playing with your Events plug-in (and would gladly give you feedback). Are you going to have it back up in the near future?

- Nate

[quote author="semanio" date="1274163845"]Milos,

I'm interested in playing with your Events plug-in (and would gladly give you feedback). Are you going to have it back up in the near future?

- Nate[/quote]

Hi Nate,

I have the library on hand and can email it to you. I'm currently looking at doing some more stuff to it and putting up a new section for it on my site (currently down).

Cheers,
Milos

[eluser]quasiperfect[/eluser]
i use u'r library in some of my projects and it works great
can u please post the last version ?

I will make the latest version available as a ZIP file on my server by end of week. I will update the first post to reflect the download link.

[eluser]quasiperfect[/eluser]
thanks Smile

[eluser]Devon Lambert[/eluser]
[quote author="Milos Dakic" date="1274798544"]I will make the latest version available as a ZIP file on my server by end of week. I will update the first post to reflect the download link.[/quote]

Hey Milos,

Not sure if this library is still in the works, but I could definitely use it for a current project I am working on. Any plans of reposting? OR can you email it over to me, with documentation?

It would be very much appreciated. :-)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB