Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
InkType 1.0

[eluser]btray77[/eluser]
Any news on when inkType.org 1.0 will be released?

Brad

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
@Brad - PM me with your email address and I'll send you the latest prerelease version.

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
For those of you who are interested in the InkType project:

While InkType is still in the 0.9.x branch but quickly heading to a final 1.0 release, you can obtain the most current pre-release version by simply sending an email to [email protected] with "InkType Pre-Release" as the subject (without the quotation marks but with the hyphen).

After you send the email, you will receive an automated response with a link to download the latest pre-release along with instructions and other information.

I will continue to update the automated responses with the latest information and download links for the InkType pre-releases as they become available.

Also feel free to post here or email me if you have questions, problems or suggestions... or if you want to volunteer.

[eluser]Yoosuf Muhammad[/eluser]
[quote author="Developer13" date="1246941538"]For those of you who are interested in the InkType project:

While InkType is still in the 0.9.x branch but quickly heading to a final 1.0 release, you can obtain the most current pre-release version by simply sending an email to [email protected] with "InkType Pre-Release" as the subject (without the quotation marks but with the hyphen).

After you send the email, you will receive an automated response with a link to download the latest pre-release along with instructions and other information.

I will continue to update the automated responses with the latest information and download links for the InkType pre-releases as they become available.

Also feel free to post here or email me if you have questions, problems or suggestions... or if you want to volunteer.[/quote]

what happened to inktype project?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB