Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI Wiki:call to action

[eluser]JayTee[/eluser]
Hello,

I was browsing the CI wiki today - and I think it needs some house cleaning in a couple of areas:
1. Inconsistency with CI version information in the entry itself (some stuff won't work in CI 1.7x, for example)
2. Categories - there are duplicate categories, incorrect categorization of code, and many entries that aren't categorized at all

I suggest that all the contributors to the CI community edit 1 Wiki entry every day and do the following:

1. Add the required CI version (if applicable)
2. Put the entry into an appropriate category

I figure it won't take long if we all work together to get things in order Smile

I also suggest we use this thread to discuss the current category structure so that we can all agree where certain things should/shouldn't go if a question arises.

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
A few people already cleaned up the wiki a while ago, the thread can be found here.
I think the effort should be done by a few dedicated people otherwise it will be a bigger mess.

[eluser]JayTee[/eluser]
[quote author="xwero" date="1236625726"]I think the effort should be done by a few dedicated people otherwise it will be a bigger mess.[/quote]
You're probably right.

I guess I was just a bit surprised at how much of a mess it is right now

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB