Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
can CodeIgniter make this ?

[eluser]Mahmoud M. Abdel-Fattah[/eluser]
I'd used CodeIgniter before in small site and found it complicated for this simple thing, then I wrote my own code.

Now, I'm going to work on web 2.0 reviews website, it should be have about 1+ million DB entry ( reviews & comments), and it may have a lot of traffic too.

I don't want to start the code from scratch, cause I want to make good system (MVC based) one, that can be developed later when I've big team. with no need to re-construct all the code again.

hope it's clear enough.

[eluser]drewbee[/eluser]
That has absolutely nothing to do with Code Igniter. Code Igniter can and will be anything you make it. Only good coding techniques, and a really, really good database server will be where you need to be looking.

can you provide more details about "Only good coding techniques" , Please Smile ?!

[eluser]jacobc[/eluser]
Code Igniter won't make your website able to handle lots and lots of traffic. It will depend on you implementing good code.

With busy traffic sites, you'd most likely want to use various types of caching, and minimise database queries. Code Igniter is just the framework for you to do this in.

That being said, Code Igniter is built to be a lightweight fast framework. So its a good choice.

[eluser]Thorpe Obazee[/eluser]
m_abdelfattah, not to mess up the conversation... I almost hit my monitor... I thought your avatar was an insect on the monitor. :p

[eluser]jacobc[/eluser]
[quote author="Chamyto" date="1236758994"]m_abdelfattah, not to mess up the conversation... I almost hit my monitor... I thought your avatar was an insect on the monitor. :p[/quote]

ROFL... me 2! I tried to pick it up and get it off Big Grin

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
i started thinking my monitor had bugs in it Sad

Ohh , sorry for this Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB