Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
$_POST not finished

[eluser]ameur[/eluser]
Hello,
please help me :-S
I have create a table witch contain all categories, sub categories1, sub categories2,titles of contents for each one of them and i've create 3 checkbox for add, edit and remove, my idea is to make an access for users of administration site.It work very good locally, but if i try it on line and i check all checkbox to let the super admin can change every things only half of my table is checked, and when i look into $_POST i find that the other values are not submitted i don't know why!!! :grrr:

help me please :grrr:

[eluser]pistolPete[/eluser]
Post your code, otherwise it's just guessing.

[eluser]Evil Wizard[/eluser]
only a checked checkedbox get posted, the ones that aren't checked don't populate the $_POST array

[eluser]ameur[/eluser]
yes i know that only checked are posted but i've chek all checkbox to make it a super admin but only half of checkbox are posted i don't know why may be i passed the limit size !!!! but it can't be because it's just a checkboxes may be it's execution time also !!!!
i don't know

[eluser]davidbehler[/eluser]
[quote author="pistolPete" date="1236779685"]Post your code, otherwise it's just guessing.[/quote]

What he said ...

[eluser]gyo[/eluser]
If half of the checkboxes are ok, in the other half there must be some error... Wink

Anyway... I don't know if you already use the input class for post data:

http://ellislab.com/codeigniter/user-gui...input.html

cheers!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB