Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
htaccess file

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
[quote author="Colin Williams" date="1237260158"]Comment out all your rewrite code and make sure you can get to those URIs in the absence of mod_rewrite. That should be determined first.[/quote]

Already tried that Colin, i get a 403 Forbidden, if i access
Code:
/fckeditor/editor/filemanager/browser/default/browser.html?Type=image

without the query string stuff, the page loads correctly but fckeditor has trouble showing the listings, as soon as i put
Code:
&Connector=http://pharmacy.capelcci.org.au/fckeditor/editor/filemanager/connectors/php/connector.php

on there too, it comes up with the 403 Forbidden error.

which is weird, since i went through with WinSCP and recursively set *all* the permissions on the fckeditor folder/subfolders/files to 755

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
got it to work eventually, had to do some mods to fckconfig.js so that the URL being pointed to be 'Connector=' was relative instead of absolute like it was, and then the following htaccess rules worked

Code:
Options +FollowSymLinks
Options -Indexes
DirectoryIndex index.php
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L,QSA]

Could someone explain what that is doing exactly? especially why i have to have a ? after index.php, for some reason if i take the ? out, the whole site goes insane and refuses to show anything but the main webpage (the home page as provided by my 'main' controller)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB