Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
long database query - user information

[eluser]atomp3[/eluser]
Hi

My databse is oracle, sometimes 15k + records to display or count.

Is there a way to visualize that app is working when database query is beeing made?

Like ajax style (animation);

Thanks.

[eluser]vitoco[/eluser]
the "ajax style" means you are loading content via ajax ??? and you wanna put a "loading" message until the content return from the server ??

[eluser]atomp3[/eluser]
[quote author="vitoco" date="1237567906"]the "ajax style" means you are loading content via ajax ??? and you wanna put a "loading" message until the content return from the server ??[/quote]

I don't use ajax at the moment, but I would like to have "loading" message when data is being loaded.

[eluser]vitoco[/eluser]
[quote author="atomp3" date="1237568667"][quote author="vitoco" date="1237567906"]the "ajax style" means you are loading content via ajax ??? and you wanna put a "loading" message until the content return from the server ??[/quote]

I don't use ajax at the moment, but I would like to have "loading" message when data is being loaded.[/quote]

you mean ...when "the page" is loading ....

[eluser]atomp3[/eluser]
[quote author="vitoco" date="1237595786"][quote author="atomp3" date="1237568667"][quote author="vitoco" date="1237567906"]the "ajax style" means you are loading content via ajax ??? and you wanna put a "loading" message until the content return from the server ??[/quote]

I don't use ajax at the moment, but I would like to have "loading" message when data is being loaded.[/quote]

you mean ...when "the page" is loading ....[/quote]

yes page is loading or query execution.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB