Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Video Tutorial Page ??

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I am brand new to CI, In trying to view the video tutorial, it crashed my machine.

When I went to the users guide, I could not find a way in, just the 'welcome to & who is for'
page, ok im confused.

I installed the script into the cart page, am working live and have no problem with working live, and received the following error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting T_FUNCTION in /home/thinkgr1/public_html/page8/page8(1).php on line 209

The script was placed at the top of the page, on line 209 is, ?> , below this is the page header.

Does this script go into an includes file ? How to => integrate my existing variables into the cart variables ??

I would like this to work and make the necessary changes only once.

Simply put I guess, how does it go together. To make matters more interesting, I am rather new at php scripting.

Any help is needed and appreciated.
[email protected]
Gary
Thanks

[eluser]pistolPete[/eluser]
[quote author="pro-health" date="1237666684"]In trying to view the video tutorial, it crashed my machine.[/quote]

Did you install QuickTime?
You can try to download them directly:

intro.mov and blog.mov

[quote author="pro-health" date="1237666684"]When I went to the users guide, I could not find a way in, just the 'welcome to & who is for' page, ok im confused.[/quote]

Click on the "TABLE OF CONTENTS" slider on the top of the page or use this link: http://ellislab.com/codeigniter/user-guide/toc.html

I can't help you with your errors because I didn't get what you are trying to do at all...

I recommend watching the video tutorials (hopefully you get them working).

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB