Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Page not displaying any results...

[eluser]Bob Puzld[/eluser]
Hi, I am new to codeigniter and am trying to help a friend figure out his web site. His site is built on Codeigniter version 1.3. The server was recently upgraded from PHP Version 4.32 to 5.2.6, and MySql from version 3.23 to 5.0.67. Now one of his pages does not display the proper results. The 'payouts' table in the database has many recent entries of people requesting payment, but the page displays… No pending payouts. The code from this page is below. Short tags have been enabled on the server. Any help or ideas would be appreciated. If you need any other info please let me know. Thanks.

<h1>Payments Requested (&lt;?=$payouts->num_rows()?&gtWink</h1>

&lt;? if($payouts->num_rows() != 0): ?&gt;
&lt;?=form_open(‘users/payment_requests_process’)?&gt;
<table id=“report” cellspacing=“0”>
<tr><th>Account Number</th><th>Name</th><th>Address</th><th>Balance</th><th>Amount Requested</th></tr>
&lt;? $i = 1;
foreach($payouts->result() as $row): ?&gt;
<tr &lt;?= alternator(’‘,’ class=“altrow”’) ?&gt;>
<td>&lt;?=$row->id?&gt;&lt;input type=“hidden” name=“payout&lt;?=$i?&gt;” value=”&lt;?=$row-&gt;payout_id?&gt;” ></td>
<td>&lt;?=$row->fname.’ ‘.$row->lname?&gt;</td>
<td>&lt;?= $row->address.’
‘.$row->city.’, ‘.$row->state.’ ‘.$row->zip?&gt;</td>
<td>&lt;?=$row->balance?&gt;</td>
<td>&lt;?=$row->amount?&gt;</td>
</tr>
&lt;? ++$i;
endforeach; ?&gt;
</table>
&lt;input type=“hidden” name=“num_payouts” value=”&lt;?= $payouts-&gt;num_rows() ?&gt;” >
&lt;input type=“submit” value=“Pay Requests” /&gt;&lt;/p>
&lt;?=form_close()?&gt;
&lt;? else: ?&gt;
No pending payouts.
&lt;? endif; ?&gt;

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
This is already being taken care of in this post... http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/109594/. We're still awaiting input from you.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB