Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1239288750"]Ahh sorry the password is "password".

[/quote]
Ok thank you_ all work fine... i have set also yhe image for read the base_url();
I want to try tinymce as editor. If i success, i post the code, ok?
Thank you Ciao

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
TinyMCE integration is planned for v1.0. If you beat me to it i'd love to integrate your work. Feel free to hop on GitHub and pitch in.

Right finally pushed v0.9-alpha1 to origin. Meaning, it is ready for download and testing.

PyroCMS v0.9-alpha1

For now, please put this in your web root or make a virtual host/sub-domain. It is really easy to do and once you start you will never go back. :-)

[eluser]ElToro[/eluser]
This looks interesting and I wanted to try... but as almost always I found out that this is not for postgres.

Anyway I started to hack and changed tables and datas to go with PG, but there were few places which could be more closer to standard SQL, if they were done a bit differently.

In setting table you have "type" row:
Code:
`type` set('text','textarea','select','select-multiple','radio','checkbox') NOT NULL,

Which is queried in function get and getSettings
Code:
$this->db->select('slug, type, IF(`value` = "", `default`, `value`) as `value`', FALSE);

This IF in Query is not standard SQL and it is needing porting... could that 'default' value be used in that "type" field so that those IFs would not be even needed?

Other than that code is looking good, even tought I didn't manage to get it running yet... not running in web root, so there is something in my setup still.
--

The idea of this default field was to allow a "Revert to default" feature to be addede. Meaning all I would need to do is wipe the value field's and the Settlings would revert to default.

I have been aiming this system at taking advantage of some of MySQL's advance features such as foriegn key cascading and starting work with triggers to cut down the work the CMS has to do.

I do not know much about Postgres, but it will be looked into for v1.0 if I can get an environment set up with it working.

For those of you not following me on twitter or watching this job on github, progress is being made to get this CMS to v0.9-beta1.

I am currently making great progress on getting this CMS working out of the web-root. Several people have suggested quick hacks to the asset helper, but that would not have solved the problem.

- All CSS is using relative paths for images.
- JavaScript will have a APPPATH variable available with the path from webroot (by default /application/)
- All images are using the new asset library.
- All paths in PHP are using CI's APPPATH.

Other than that I have solved countless small bugs in the system which were stopping most modules from working properly.

These bugs and changes are in the GitHub trunk so feel free to grab a new copy. This "out of root" work is happening in a branch so that will have to be waited for.

While I get closer to releasing v0.9-beta1 I'd love a little help getting lang files integrated.

I basically need to get the admin fully langed in English and then start converting the frontend. Right now it is more a case of getting the whole system to use language files rather than actually converting to French or German, etc.

Soon however I will need contributors for:

- French
- German
- Spanish

I currently have

- English (funnily enough)
- Russian

Reply here if you are willing to help me get this CMS running lang files. Some of the work has been done, just need to finish it for v1.0.

Experience with Git would be a help as the project is hosted on GitHub.

Released v0.9-beta1.

Download ZIP
Download TAR

[eluser]Austrys[/eluser]
Can't orient in this code... lots of application, helpers etc. folders... where to put database config, cuz can't connect to database.

[eluser]sshz[/eluser]
[quote author="Austrys" date="1240927629"]Can't orient in this code... lots of application, helpers etc. folders... where to put database config, cuz can't connect to database.[/quote]

There is INSTALL file in root directory with installation guidelines.
Database config is in /application/config/database.php

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB