Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Javascript file only working on index.php

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I'm using a javascript file called Nifty Cube, it's designed creates rounded divs. I'm adding the script in the head with base_url(), it seems to be finding it fine. This seems to work fine when I go to index.php, I get very nice rounded divs, but it seems to fail when I go to any other link on my site. Here is a link to my site. If you notice clicking on a button such as home will cause it to malfunction. Any ideas on what would be causing this. If you need any other code at please don't hesitate to ask.

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
The problem is with your niftyCorners.css file not being loaded on the other pages. It gets a 404 not found. Check your paths.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
[quote author="CroNiX" date="1239154916"]The problem is with your niftyCorners.css file not being loaded on the other pages. It gets a 404 not found. Check your paths.[/quote]

Ahh, thank you very much. That had been driving me crazy. The JS file is designed to load the CSS file automatically but due to the CI url paths it has trouble finding it. Using CI to load the CSS file has fixed it.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB