Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
thank you all!

[eluser]Flying Fish[/eluser]
Well, I just launched my first CI site.

PHP gurus might look at the source and sneer in disgust as there's probably 100 things I should have done better :-)

But it's up, and it works, and it's all thanks to you guys in the forum. Without your fantastic support, it never would have happened.

My heartfelt thanks.

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
Thanks for taking the time to post - It's nice to be appreciated. Glad you got everything running. That's 1 more site than I've launched...

[eluser]Flying Fish[/eluser]
This little project with Code Igniter has been my first real attempt at backend code, beyond little copy/paste hacky stuff.

I'm just blown away by the support network here. It takes a lot of the scary factor out of learning a new framework.

[eluser]bgreene[/eluser]
I'd like to add my name to the FlyingFish list of extremely appreciative newbies who would have gotten nowhere without the help, hints, research and dogged determination of the forum members to sort out queries. Super product and super,super support.
Regards
Bill Greene

[eluser]Thorpe Obazee[/eluser]
congrats then :p

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
I need to extend my gratitude here also. Without such fantastic support I'd have probably lost interest in CodeIgniter a long time ago. Thanks to CodeIgniter having such a great community, it's been a real pleasure developing apps with CodeIgniter.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB