Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
The Easiest Authentication Library for CodeIgniter just got easier.

[eluser]Adam Griffiths[/eluser]
[quote author="Otaku Coder" date="1241303696"]I already have a 'groups' table in an app I've been developing, so I had to rename it in your dump.sql. However, I can't find any references to that table in the auth code. Is it actually being used or have I just missed it?[/quote]

Yes it's in there so it can be used in your application, but it's not directly used in the Library. Although this will change in future versions.

[quote author="Otaku Coder" date="1241304004"]I seem to be on a Bug Hunt today!!! Here's another one for you Adam:

Quote:A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: pages/reg_success.php

Line Number: 5

I get that error after I've hit 'Submit' on the register view. It says 'Success' and the record is inserted correctly in the DB so everything else appears to work fine.[/quote]

Thanks, I think I've fixed the problem now. Can you download the new Auth.php library file from github and test it on your machine just to be sure?

Thanks.

[eluser]Otaku Coder[/eluser]
Installed the new Auth.php and I can't see any other errors for now. Thanks!!! Another question, is the Dashboard view supposed to be empty? All I see is 'This is the admin section.'.

[quote author="Otaku Coder" date="1241304921"]Installed the new Auth.php and I can't see any other errors for now. Thanks!!! Another question, is the Dashboard view supposed to be empty? All I see is 'This is the admin section.'.[/quote]

No worries.

The dashboard should say "welcome $username" where $username is the username of the user. "This is the admin section" was in the old admin controller, have you updated to the new admin controller? There are 2 now, in a directory controllers/admin/.

Thanks.

[eluser]Otaku Coder[/eluser]
[quote author="Adam Griffiths" date="1241305213"]

The dashboard should say "welcome $username" where $username is the username of the user. "This is the admin section" was in the old admin controller, have you updated to the new admin controller? There are 2 now, in a directory controllers/admin/.

Thanks.[/quote]

I have updated to the new admin controller and I can't see anything other than 'This is the admin section'.

[eluser]spmckee[/eluser]
I'm getting the same thing: “This is the admin section”

I found the problem. I deleted these files locally but they were still in the github repo, even after several commits. I have removed the older files from the repo.

I removed:

controllers/admin.php (path changed)
views/auth/login.php (path changed)
views/auth/logout.php (path changed)
views/auth/reg_success.php (path changed)
views/auth/register.php (path changed)

all .sql files except dump.sql.

So you can either delete the files you don't need locally or grab them from the repo again.

Thanks.

[eluser]spmckee[/eluser]
Thanks Adam. I can't seem to get the package via the "download" button on git. Do you have a direct link?

Download ZIP

Thanks.

[eluser]spmckee[/eluser]
Thanks, perfect.

One thing I noticed. Should
Code:
$config['auth_login'] = 'admin/';
be
Code:
$config['auth_login'] = 'admin/dashboard/';
?

Yes it should, I fixed it and it's now in the repo.

Thanks.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB