Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Pages, Categories and Subcategories

[eluser]slowgary[/eluser]
Sorry dude. I was just being facetious :red:

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
jdfwarrior needs to pop a chill pill. Tongue

It was the "one of these days you could just pop in and pop out a few popups before you get popped. Understand?" that gave it away for me. I still say we pop jdfwarrior, although by the sound of it he already has popped. Big Grin

[eluser]jdfwarrior[/eluser]
[quote author="TheFuzzy0ne" date="1241015733"]jdfwarrior needs to pop a chill pill. Tongue

It was the "one of these days you could just pop in and pop out a few popups before you get popped. Understand?" that gave it away for me. I still say we pop jdfwarrior, although by the sound of it he already has popped. Big Grin[/quote]

Better watch it, Reverend Gary is gonna start preaching to you about the "miracle of popups". Don't use that word around him. :-)

[eluser]slowgary[/eluser]
No, I really am sorry. I do realize there's no tonality on the web. So while I was laughing while writing that, someone else may have been reading it very differently. Although I would argue that anyone who writes something like "the miracle of popups" or even defends popups at all should have his sanity checked.

[eluser]jdfwarrior[/eluser]
[quote author="slowgary" date="1241027740"]No, I really am sorry. I do realize there's no tonality on the web. So while I was laughing while writing that, someone else may have been reading it very differently. Although I would argue that anyone who writes something like "the miracle of popups" or even defends popups at all should have his sanity checked.[/quote]

Last post I was joking as well. I saw the comment back that you were being facetious. It's all good, no harm no foul.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB