Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Taking full advantage of PHP5?

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
I can't remember where, but thats the reason I read (either ont he CI site or the forums by one of the CI team)
And I've not heard them mention moving to PHP5 any time soon

[eluser]The Wizard[/eluser]
the hosts i encountered already had php5 for default but i think elliot said that there will be no php5 support on the short run.

[eluser]atDev[/eluser]
[quote author="Dam1an" date="1241201815"]I can't remember where, but thats the reason I read (either ont he CI site or the forums by one of the CI team)
And I've not heard them mention moving to PHP5 any time soon[/quote]

Yeah I saw that as well in another thread. But I believe that probably is not true anymore among web hosts which is why I am bringing it up again :-)

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
[quote author="atDev" date="1241202076"]Yeah I saw that as well in another thread. But I believe that probably is not true anymore among web hosts which is why I am bringing it up again :-)[/quote]

Maybe you should set up a poll in Feature requests then to bring it to the teams attention?

[eluser]atDev[/eluser]
[quote author="Dam1an" date="1241202175"][quote author="atDev" date="1241202076"]Yeah I saw that as well in another thread. But I believe that probably is not true anymore among web hosts which is why I am bringing it up again :-)[/quote]

Maybe you should set up a poll in Feature requests then to bring it to the teams attention?[/quote]

Ok will do. Being new to the forum I didn't want to quite go that far as I didn't know if my poll would earn the proper respect but ill give it a try. Confusedmirk:

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB