Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Discontinued

[eluser]The Wizard[/eluser]
i would LOVE to have you help me Smile

yes, i definitely could do that.

so for tomorrow, i will have setup an google code project and let you know.

for the code, i normally write very tidy code but this one is kinda creepy.

on the basic level, it gets the fields for the selected table and prints them in
a special fassion, on the pre-calculated fields, specified in the /templates
directory.

if we gather the information and analyze them in a good manner, the project
could go top and join with other projects and maybe be a big tool for use
within CI officially Smile

[quote author="Dam1an" date="1241400506"]Even if it does go all the way, I can't see it being inter=grated with the CI core, as it would 'force' a given style onto the end user, whereas CI tries to be as open ended as possible[/quote]

yeap, thats on the other hand, right too.
but i will definitely use it, since it entirely follows
my style Smile

thanks for the friendly reminder Smile

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
This projects kinda reminds me of the CakePHP console which had a similar function, but much more basic. Anyway, I have an MSN and a Skype account. In general I prefer Skype as I want to keep my "business" and regular contacts seperated as much as possible. However, currently I think MSN is an better idea as I do not have a working microphone at the moment.

MSN : yorickpeterse[at]gmail[dot]com

[eluser]Dreammaker[/eluser]
I would want to talk about future of the project too. But I have 2 problems: 1) I use ICQ and Jabber (google talk), 2) I have bad English listening skills . Smile

[quote author="Dreammaker" date="1241401835"]I would want to talk about future of the project too. But I have 2 problems: 1) I use ICQ and Jabber (google talk), 2) I have bad English listening skills . Smile[/quote]

why not Smile

where are you from?
if you feel not comfortable about speaking, just post your ideas with an example.
would be cool Smile

[quote author="Dreammaker" date="1241401835"]I would want to talk about future of the project too. But I have 2 problems: 1) I use ICQ and Jabber (google talk), 2) I have bad English listening skills . Smile[/quote]

Which language do you speak, the more non English people the better (for internalization) Wink

[eluser]Dreammaker[/eluser]
I'm from Ukraine. I'm a native Russian and Ukrainian speaker.

Russian language for ex-USSR countries like English for rest of the world. Smile It is the language of international communication (inside ex-USSR).

[quote author="Dreammaker" date="1241402439"]I'm from Ukraine. I'm a native Russian and Ukrainian speaker.

Russian language for ex-USSR countries like English for rest of the world. Smile It is the language of international communication (inside ex-USSR).[/quote]

Haha, thanks for telling comrade Wink I think that once the Generator is cleaned up and ready for internalization we have quite a few languages ready: English, German, Russian, Turkish and Dutch Smile

Quote:Which language do you speak, the more non English people the better (for internalization) Wink

i added you in skype and MSN Smile
[email protected] (msn)
and peter.erich.cremer for skype

[quote author="herrkaleun" date="1241402819"]
Quote:Which language do you speak, the more non English people the better (for internalization) Wink

i added you in skype and MSN Smile
[email protected] (msn)
and peter.erich.cremer for skype[/quote]

Okidoki

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB