Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter Directory Redesigned !

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
I would like to add my guestbook, but I was wondering, do you really have to register in order to add an application ? I'm trying to keep the amount of websites where I am registered as low as possible.

[eluser]Référencement Google[/eluser]
Yes, you have to register because then you can manage your listing, change its description, change url or whatever, you are the owner of the listings you add to the directory and you can add as many url's as you want under your account (you can post for example links you've discovered while surfing the web).

Also I don't send spam, so if that was your worry you don't have to, the only emails you'll receive are related to the link you've posted (approval, reject etc...)

[quote author="Too Pixel" date="1241322848"]Yes, you have to register because then you can manage your listing, change its description, change url or whatever, you are the owner of the listings you add to the directory and you can add as many url's as you want under your account (you can post for example links you've discovered while surfing the web).

Also I don't send spam, so if that was your worry you don't have to, the only emails you'll receive are related to the link you've posted (approval, reject etc...)[/quote]

Ah ok. I wasn't really worried about spam, it's just that I try to keep the amount of websites I'm registered at at a minimum. Right now googling for "Yorick Peterse" brings up pretty much my entire life since I discovered the internet Tongue

I tried to register and activated my account using the link that was sent using the email. However, when I try to login it displays "E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS" and I can't log in :|

[quote author="Yorick Peterse" date="1241391050"]I tried to register and activated my account using the link that was sent using the email. However, when I try to login it displays "E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS" and I can't log in :|[/quote]

Ouch... I will have to check that again...

I am not sure but I think I resolved this problem, I don't know if I saved your previous registering so you may register again maybe. Try and let me know please.

Yep it's working fine now, thanks Smile

Ok cool, your listing has been approved already Wink

[quote author="Too Pixel" date="1241411810"]Ok cool, your listing has been approved already Wink[/quote]

Great, I'll add some more tomorrow Smile

Btw, I noticed an message saying that an certain image directory was unwritable and therefore any images could not have been stored.

Hooo, can you tell me where you found this ? Did you try add an image and get this error ?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB