Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
how to check 'Who is login' in forum using codeigniter

[eluser]jdfwarrior[/eluser]
Slow you roll fuzz, nobody is beating the guy down.

Dam1an is just saying that he likes to help, but doesn't like to help people who obviously aren't trying to figure the stuff out themselves. The op coming in giving no description of things he's done, or tried, or ideas he's trying to work out etc, makes it seem as if he's just looking for someone to give it to him. I agree with Dam1an in this area. I am more than willing to help people who are actively trying. This is the same gent though who earlier asked:

Quote:Will you please give me an idea , how to create forum using
codeIgniter. Is there any library to create forum like pagination in
codeIgniter.

Of course there is. Pagination class. A topic in the User Guide. Blatantly obvious that no effort was put forth. A simple google of 'codeigniter pagination' takes you straight to the user guide page.

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
[quote author="jdfwarrior" date="1241552609"]Slow you roll fuzz, nobody is beating the guy down.[/quote]

Sorry. It's these lollerskates. Once the momentum builds up, it's hard to slow down... Tongue

[quote author="jdfwarrior" date="1241552609"]Dam1an is just saying that he likes to help, but doesn't like to help people who obviously aren't trying to figure the stuff out themselves. The op coming in giving no description of things he's done, or tried, or ideas he's trying to work out etc, makes it seem as if he's just looking for someone to give it to him. I agree with Dam1an in this area. I am more than willing to help people who are actively trying. This is the same gent though who earlier asked:

Quote:Will you please give me an idea , how to create forum using
codeIgniter. Is there any library to create forum like pagination in
codeIgniter.
[/quote]

I see. I didn't know that (although I think I might have replied earlier this morning at about 4AM). Now I'm wide awake, my reply to that would have probably been along the lines of "RTFUG".

[eluser]jdfwarrior[/eluser]
[quote author="TheFuzzy0ne" date="1241553404"][quote author="jdfwarrior" date="1241552609"]Slow you roll fuzz, nobody is beating the guy down.[/quote]

Sorry. It's these lollerskates. Once the momentum builds up, it's hard to slow down... Tongue
[/quote]

lolz

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB