Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
does codeigniter loads very slow first time?

[eluser]dbashyal[/eluser]
[quote author="jdfwarrior" date="1241673701"][quote author="n0xie" date="1241672411"][quote author="jdfwarrior" date="1241658979"]Microsoft should focus on their OS [/quote]
God no, look what they did to vista. They'd better focus on their office suite and just drop the whole desktop OS business.

Back on topic I've had the problem on different browsers, on different OS'es, on different locations except at home where my EEE seems to work wonders with the site. It's not really an issue since as most have already mentioned, once you reload the site it works fine. It's just weird.[/quote]

Exactly, Vista sucked. What I was implying is, the OS is their big project, that's their baby. They need to focus on it, fix all the crap they screwed up there, and quit worrying about IE, because it sucks regardless.[/quote]

Has anyone downloaded Free Windows 7 RC. How is it?

[eluser]jdfwarrior[/eluser]
[quote author="dbashyal" date="1241706969"][quote author="jdfwarrior" date="1241673701"][quote author="n0xie" date="1241672411"][quote author="jdfwarrior" date="1241658979"]Microsoft should focus on their OS [/quote]
God no, look what they did to vista. They'd better focus on their office suite and just drop the whole desktop OS business.

Back on topic I've had the problem on different browsers, on different OS'es, on different locations except at home where my EEE seems to work wonders with the site. It's not really an issue since as most have already mentioned, once you reload the site it works fine. It's just weird.[/quote]

Exactly, Vista sucked. What I was implying is, the OS is their big project, that's their baby. They need to focus on it, fix all the crap they screwed up there, and quit worrying about IE, because it sucks regardless.[/quote]

Has anyone downloaded Free Windows 7 RC. How is it?[/quote]

Running on my desktop right now and it's actually really nice. Still trying to find all the little new things and trying to get everything set back up but it seems really stable so far. Microsoft got a little wild with their built-in wallpapers this time. Be sure to check those out if you install it.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB