Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Full UserGuide

[eluser]jdfwarrior[/eluser]
Holy hell. I was just kidding lol. That guy was really bored Smile

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
[quote author="n0xie" date="1241676365"][quote author="Dam1an" date="1241655251"]
The online version is always up to date... so why go for anything less?[/quote]
As I said in my post, the pdf contains the documentation for the Cart Library, which is not in the online version. Since the Cart is in SVN this means that the online version is not 'up to date'. Wink[/quote]

Yes, but the current release version of CI doesn't have cart, so is that not up to date? Taking something from SVN doesn't make it the current release version. Also, if someones reading the SVN user guide, but has the released version of CI... They're gonna get confused

[eluser]Gav[/eluser]
Up to date and current release version are two different ideas, and both quite seperate of the other.

You can have an up-to-date, current release version, and an up-to-date SVN version.

If you are talking about the project as a whole, I would argue that the most "up-to-date" user guide is the one taken from SVN.

It's a bit like comparing an apple to a pear.

Feel we are way off topic here anyway. Cheers guys for all your help.

And FYI - I did get some reading done yesterday ;-)

[quote author="Gav" date="1241713070"]Up to date and current release version are two different ideas, and both quite seperate of the other.

You can have an up-to-date, current release version, and an up-to-date SVN version.

If you are talking about the project as a whole, I would argue that the most "up-to-date" user guide is the one taken from SVN.

It's a bit like comparing an apple to a pear.

Feel we are way off topic here anyway. Cheers guys for all your help.

And FYI - I did get some reading done yesterday ;-)[/quote]

Are you really coming here to tell us about you sitting on the toilet reading? Or laying in the tub reading? That's something I really don't want to think about. Maybe it's time for me to leave the forums lol.

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
@jdf: Sick I managed to avoid that thought until you explicitly said it... And I was eating lunch as well Sad

[eluser]Gav[/eluser]
Hahahaha, well, you started it. ;-)

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
How, you're the one who mentioned taking reading material into the bathroom with you Tongue

[eluser]Gav[/eluser]
Didn't specify what I was doing in the bathroom mind. %-P

At least do us a favor.. wipe good, make sure you flush, and make sure the seat is back down when your done ha

[eluser]Gav[/eluser]
Haha, moving rapidly on ....

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB