Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
close connection to the database

[eluser]carlos hernan[/eluser]
hi, how can I close the connection to a database on my site I are generating up to 80 simultaneous connections

Español

De ante mano disculpas por la traduccion el ingles no es mi fuerte y no he tenido mucho tiempo para dedicarle la verdad bueno en mi portal trabajo con tres bases de datos diferentes alguien me puede informar como termino una conexion a una base de datos, para que no me genere conexiones simultaneas como se esta presentando en estos momentos de ante mano gracias

[eluser]miloneuss[/eluser]
hi carlos,

i found this on previous thread, you can use
Code:
$this->db->close();

jakarta

[eluser]Thorpe Obazee[/eluser]
Is that an honest translation of the english post? Smile

[eluser]carlos hernan[/eluser]
hi, Thanks you.

de verdad muchas grcias

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
[quote author="bargainph" date="1241772743"]Is that an honest translation of the english post? Smile[/quote]

I know spanish can be a bit verbose, but I didn't realise its THAT verbose

[eluser]NachoF[/eluser]
[quote author="carlos hernan" date="1241758311"]hi, how can I close the connection to a database on my site I are generating up to 80 simultaneous connections

Español

De ante mano disculpas por la traduccion el ingles no es mi fuerte y no he tenido mucho tiempo para dedicarle la verdad bueno en mi portal trabajo con tres bases de datos diferentes alguien me puede informar como termino una conexion a una base de datos, para que no me genere conexiones simultaneas como se esta presentando en estos momentos de ante mano gracias

English again
First of all Im sorry for the the translation to english is not my strenght and I havent had a lot of time to dedicate to it to be truthful. Anyway, in my portal I work with three different databases, could someone tell me how do I end a database connection? that way it wont generate simultaneous connections as it is doing right now.... thanks in advance.
[/quote]

Is that better?? :-)

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
Much better
Try setting the value of pconnect (persistant connection) to false in your database config file

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB