Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
DX_Auth captcha flashdata

[eluser]Sundance[/eluser]
Hi all,

I have been reading through many post now but could not find a solution to my problem. I saw other post reporting the same but they were not answered yet.

I am using DX_Auth and enabled cpatcha for registration. However, the cpatcha code is always expired right away or they don't match.

When creating the captcha, the word and time is put into the session info using set_flashdata(). However, when the code gets to validating the cpatcha code and time the session info does not contain the flashdata anymore. Obviously the session was rewritten or something.

I saw some related but unresolved posts about this.
Has anybody found a solution for this yet?

Best regards.
Sundance

[eluser]Sundance[/eluser]
Hi all,

I am a little further with troubleshooting. I am loading a javascript based menu on the registration page (JSCookMenu). As soon as I disable it it works.

JSCookMenu works like this:
- load two .js files in the HTML header
- somewhere in you HTML setup a variable with the menu items
- then call cmDraw() to draw the menu

When I disable cmDraw() and not draw the menu the captcha validation works meaning hat the session info obviously is still intact. Not sure why, though.

Best regards,
Sundance

[eluser]moolaa[/eluser]
if you have any javascript problem on your page this will end your captcha session so solve any javascript errors , and reinstall dx_auth on your server ( upload auth controller again and other files ) , this will solve your problem isa.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB