Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
rookies question about one class uses another

[eluser]RcCluster[/eluser]
hi,

something i can't find:

i have two controller and two assosiated views. in each view is a form and i use the form class and helper in the controllers.

login.php -> login.tpl
showprod.php -> showprod.tpl

(yes i'm using smarty Wink )

in login.php i compute if the login correct. after this i want to call the showprod.php controller to show the showprod.tpl form.

how can i do this?

thanks
RcCluster

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
Redirect the user.

[quote author="Colin Williams" date="1242127895"]Redirect the user.[/quote]

thanks!

hmmm. this means in normal words:

server to client: please call me back later with this new number. thus i change my hat.

pity! i hoped there was a more elgant way.

thanks
RcCluster

*edit*

what is
Code:
header("Location: " . $AusgabeForm);
realy doing? go "on server" to new url or "send header to client and client request the new url"?

No, it's something like, "May I see your credentials? Welcome to the store, Mr Williams. Right this way." I think you are quite out of position to be spewing weak metaphors concerning application development.

[quote author="Colin Williams" date="1242137812"]No, it's something like, "May I see your credentials? Welcome to the store, Mr Williams. Right this way." [/quote]

wow thanks. this is an answer that i can unterstant! there are more things to do like only redirect! thus i will use header(location ...) as the right solution.

[quote author="Colin Williams" date="1242137812"]I think you are quite out of position to be spewing weak metaphors concerning application development.[/quote]

slowly please. if i spew something it must be my bad english! and if the metaphormism weak it must be my regular knowings about php.

what i want to say is: thank you for this php lessen! and don't feel bad about weaknes, espeacialy mine Wink

lg
RcCluster

Glad you're figuring stuff out. Stick with it and enjoy!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB