Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
WebAssist eCart

[eluser]robert.fulcher[/eluser]
I have a client that wants to use this shopping cart. I have tried to add it to my CI project but get this error

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: CI_Loader::include(application/views/availpart/availpart_view.php) [ci-loader.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Filename: libraries/Loader.php

Line Number: 677

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: CI_Loader::include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'application/views/availpart/availpart_view.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear')

Filename: libraries/Loader.php

Line Number: 677

This is what I get when I hit the view page. The view was working before I added the code for the cart. here is the added code in my page:

Code:
<?php
//WA eCart Include
require_once("../../../WA_eCart/miicart_PHP.php");
?>
<?php
$miicart->GetContent();
?>
<?php
// WA eCart AddToCart
if (isset($_POST["miicart_1_ATC"]) || isset($_POST["miicart_1_ATC_x"]))     {
  $ATC_itemID = $_POST["miicart_1_ID_Add"];
  $ATC_AddIfIn = 0;
  $ATC_RedirectAfter = "";
  $ATC_RedirectIfIn  = "";
    $ATC_itemName = "";// column binding
    $ATC_itemDescription = "";// column binding
    $ATC_itemWeight = floatval("0");// column binding
    $ATC_itemQuantity = "".$_POST["miicart_1_Quantity_Add"]  ."";// column binding
    $ATC_itemPrice = floatval("0");// column binding
  $ATC_itemQuantity = floatval($ATC_itemQuantity);
  if (is_numeric($ATC_itemQuantity) && $ATC_itemQuantity != 0)     {
    $miicart->AddToCart($ATC_AddIfIn, $ATC_RedirectIfIn, $ATC_itemID, $ATC_itemName, $ATC_itemDescription, $ATC_itemWeight, $ATC_itemQuantity, $ATC_itemPrice);
    if ($ATC_RedirectAfter != "" && $miicart->redirStr == "")     {
      $miicart->redirStr = $ATC_RedirectAfter;
    }
    if (isset($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']) && $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] != "")  {
      $_SESSION['WAEC_ContinueRedirect'] = $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']."?".$_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
    }
    else  {
      $_SESSION['WAEC_ContinueRedirect'] = $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'];
    }
  }
}
?>
<?php
// WA eCart Redirect
if ($miicart->redirStr != "")     {
  header("Location: ".$miicart->redirStr);
}
?>

//// This is added for my button......

<form name="miicart_1_ATC_0" method="POST" action="<?php echo $_SERVER["PHP_SELF"]; ?><?php echo (isset($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"]) && $_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"] != "")?"?".$_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"]:""; ?>">
                <input type="hidden" name="miicart_1_ID_Add" value="0" >
                <input type="text" name="miicart_1_Quantity_Add" value="1" size="4" >
                <input type="image" src="../../../WA_eCart/Images/Pacifica/Btn2_EN_addtocart.gif" border="0" value="Add to Cart" name="miicart_1_ATC">
              </form>

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ok so I have fixed this somewhat. I had to delete and recreate the file. I am not sure what happened. I know that I edited the file in dreamweaver and then that is when it got this error.

Anyone have experience with editing codeigniter with dreamweaver....

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
It is nothing to do with "editing codeigniter with dreamweaver" specifically. If the file you are editing is on a live site then when you saved it using Dreamweaver it may have corrupted or the FTP upload failed without notifying you. This is common in Dreamweaver and is one of many reasons I have not used it in over 5 years.

This cart is now fully integrated without any problems?

Phil,

Thanks for replying. You are very close to what I actually found. I was using a Virtual Box session of windows to use dreamweaver to edit a local site that I created in CI on Ubuntu. What I found was it was all permissions. When I saved it in Dreamweaver it took a lot of permissions away and I had to reapply them.

No I don't have the cart integrated because the company uses require_once in a lot of places. I was going to try and load it as a library but the file and class names are different. I am not sure what to do at this point. My other options is to move away from CI but I really don't want to do that.

BTW I hate dreamweaver.....

Thanks for replying Phil.

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a replacement cart?

I have read a lot about using several other carts. I have the searching and all that stuff ready all I need to do is the shopping cart side. I have not seen anyone with information about how to only use the cart side of things with cubecart or opencart....etc....

thanks

[eluser]Thorpe Obazee[/eluser]
I don't have any idea about Web Assist and what it's features are but CI has it's own cart implementation. You can probably check that out in the SVN.

http://www.webforcecart.com/ seems to be a simple class to implement.

Both of these look good and are options. I am not against paying for a cart to get some extras like shipping integration.

Thanks

[eluser]Jondolar[/eluser]
[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1242396947"] This is common in Dreamweaver and is one of many reasons I have not used it in over 5 years.[/quote]

I haven't had this problem in 5 years so I don't think it is common any more.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB