Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
dx_auth problem: "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_captcha() (previously declared in..."

[eluser]DimCI[/eluser]
Sorry for bothering but i was not able to find this problem being discussed already in the forum archive.

Getting this error message while trying to access /auth/register/

The full mesage text is: "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_captcha() (previously declared in [my CI system folder path]\plugins\captcha_pi.php:154) in [my CI application folder path]\plugins\dx_captcha_pi.php on line 393"

At the same time i'm able to log in using admin/hello & user/hello pairs (preinstalled)

Did anybody see something like this? Thank you.

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
It sounds to me like \plugins\dx_captcha_pi.php is being included more than once. Are you including it somewhere in your code? If you are, you'd be better of doing an include_once().

[eluser]DimCI[/eluser]
Thank you. Nope, guess I haven't make any changes except recommended installation procedures..

[eluser]DimCI[/eluser]
Seems, the problem is in windows os may be (the site tested is on the local server on my PC (Windows XP)).. When i made the same dx_auth installation on unix server, i've got another captcha problem, but i haven't this fatal error at least.. lol

[eluser]DimCI[/eluser]
The problem is off now Wink

If anybody'd ever find himself bumped into this one, the solution is pretty simple: do not use CI captcha plugin but just change in your autoload.php the only value:

to: $autoload['plugin'] = array('dx_captcha');

and that's all Wink

May be php+windows mix (or my apache?) has a small problem about functions redeclaration..

Sorry for my buggy English, tnx.

[eluser]khaled_dxb[/eluser]
Just wanna add that this worked for me - thanks LOTS!!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB