Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
the page dont change when i click any link ...

[eluser]Asinox[/eluser]
Hi, is the first time that i see this problem.

at localhost the website is fine... but in remote server , when i try to click any link the URL change, but the view is alway in the homepages, any place that i try to go... the url change normaly but always just show the homepage

Maybe the .htaccess is the problem?

thanks u

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
Have you tried all the URI protocols in the config file?

[eluser]Asinox[/eluser]
Auto

i dontknow what happen, i think that all is fine Sad

[eluser]drewbee[/eluser]
Auto doesn't always work. Try some other settings, this is a perfect example of it not working correctly. I have different settings for what is on my localhost, staging, and production.

[eluser]jdfwarrior[/eluser]
If you mouse over the links and check the status bar, does the link that appears there look correct?

Can you give us an example of one of the links? Show us the index function for the home page and potentially the controller/function that you are trying to link to?

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
That's a common symptom of either having the wrong URI protocol, or incorrect htaccess configuration.

It's always wise to get you're site working without htaccess first. This way, the htaccess file just drops in.

[eluser]Asinox[/eluser]
ok guy's thanks... the problem was the $config['uri_protocol'], i dont know why, bcz i have another CI APP in my server and the $config['uri_protocol'] is AUTO but with this one i changed to REQUEST_URI .

jeej

Thanks Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB