Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Query Execution

[eluser]Shahgeb[/eluser]
[quote author="cahva" date="1243961780"]Thing that you need to do is not possible with vanilla CI email library. You could extend the email-library to your needs to queue mail sending.

If youre not affraid to use external library, this would suit you perfectly:
PEAR Mail_Queue

With that you have complete control over your emails(how many are you sending at time, delay after every email etc.).[/quote]

@ "Cahva"
have you used it? i have got this package But package which it gives me is not complete files are missing. could you please guide me ???
thanks in advance

[eluser]n0xie[/eluser]
The easy way is to do it like this:

Create an email table. Insert all the emails into it that your system wants to send. Then set a backgroundprocess (cronjob or whatever you want to use) to an execution script that grabs X number of emails wich haven't been send of the table, sends them, then updates them with a boolean 'sent' plus a timestamp, or in case of an error, logs the error, and does not set the boolean. This way you can have 1 system for all the email traffic your site generates, you have a mailing history, and you wont lose an email if it did not arrive. This can be implemented in CI without a sweat.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB