Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
New Codeigniter Screencasts

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
[quote author="HaRbY.me" date="1245265312"]I am waiting the "multiple flash upload and CI" screencart..[/quote]

And I'm waiting for the "How to make a [insert name of my current project in here] screencast" and associated source code files Tongue

[eluser]OES[/eluser]
Just added how to Secure jQuery Ajax request :-)

[eluser]stoop[/eluser]
OES:

Thanks *very* much for these. Excellent content, huge help. Thumbs up.

Also good to see another E-text editor user.

- Stoop

[eluser]bigtony[/eluser]
[quote author="jedd" date="1244858562"]Btw, is it an English thing to pronounce pagination with a hard g?[/quote]
As another Brit I definitely pronounce with a soft g (and don't miss out the 'ee' sound after it either! (paj - ee - nation)

The more tricky one was the pronunciation of 'inteegra' - took me a while to work out he meant 'integer' (in - tej - er)

Trivial rant over - the screencasts are excellent!

[eluser]sihijau[/eluser]
[quote author="OES" date="1244857541"]Hi All

It goes without saying that CI is just a fantastic framework which I have now been using for just over a year. So I have decided to give something back :-).

I have created and will be creating a number of screencasts based on CI.

While these first screencasts are simple they will hopefully help newcomers to CI.

Here is a list of screencasts so far.

- Setting Up CI
- Pagination Part 1
- Pagination Part 2
- Pagination Part 3
- Simple Jquery Ajax with Codeigniter Part 1
- Simple Jquery Ajax with Codeigniter Part 2
- Simple Jquery Ajax with Codeigniter Part 3
- Simple Jquery Ajax with Codeigniter Part 4
- Pagination Part 4
Added 25-06-09
- Secure jQuery Ajax Request

You maybe wondering why Pagination Part 4 is last :-). Well its a guide to creating pagination with Ajax.

Hope you enjoy and any feedback would be welcome.

If you want to be kept up to date of future cast's please be sure to subscribe to the feed or twitter.

www.weblee.co.uk[/quote]

great screencast Lee, thanks so much
Smile

[eluser]JuanG[/eluser]
Hi Lee, thanks for taking the time to post that nice pagination tutorial.

It explains much more than the CI documentation on that subject, and now I was actually able to put my pagination to work.

To me, the common mistake every documentation writer makes lays in assuming that everyone has the same level of expertise (usually a high level). The fact that you go through the details of the code, and the proper place to put it (within MVC pattern) makes all the difference in the world.

Nice work. Keep it up.

Cheers,

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB