Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
New Codeigniter Screencasts

[eluser]OES[/eluser]
Hi All

It goes without saying that CI is just a fantastic framework which I have now been using for just over a year. So I have decided to give something back :-).

I have created and will be creating a number of screencasts based on CI.

While these first screencasts are simple they will hopefully help newcomers to CI.

Here is a list of screencasts so far.

- Setting Up CI
- Pagination Part 1
- Pagination Part 2
- Pagination Part 3
- Simple Jquery Ajax with Codeigniter Part 1
- Simple Jquery Ajax with Codeigniter Part 2
- Simple Jquery Ajax with Codeigniter Part 3
- Simple Jquery Ajax with Codeigniter Part 4
- Pagination Part 4
Added 25-06-09
- Secure jQuery Ajax Request

You maybe wondering why Pagination Part 4 is last :-). Well its a guide to creating pagination with Ajax.

Hope you enjoy and any feedback would be welcome.

If you want to be kept up to date of future cast's please be sure to subscribe to the feed or twitter.

www.weblee.co.uk

[eluser]jedd[/eluser]
Hey Lee - these look absolutely fantastic - thank you so much. I know there's a huge amount of work goes into these things.

I just watched the first of the jquery screencasts, but will head back later to watch them all in sequence I reckon. Hopefully there's a way that I can d/l the files in raw-ish format to watch with my own media viewer.

Btw, is it an English thing to pronounce pagination with a hard g?

[eluser]OES[/eluser]
Hey Jedd

Thanks for the kind words. I may release the files if there is a demand for them but they are all around 40meg and bigger so will take up a bit of bandwidth but lets see.

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
Looking good Smile
Bookmarked and will look at them all when I have some time Smile
Oh, and yourfeed reader count just went up by one Smile

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
3 parts for pagination? Are you doing something fancy with it?

[eluser]OES[/eluser]
@Dam1an

Nice One

@Colin williams

As I have suggested these are simple topics but to keep the cast's short I have broken them down. Just read the blog description to find out what it is about.

[eluser]gtech[/eluser]
Hi Lee,

quite an inspiring well layed out site you have there, I have watched a couple of the tutorials and am impressed on how consise and well scripted they are. These guides are very thorough and well thought out and has inspired me to give somthing back.. not sure what yet.

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
Fair 'nough, OES. Gonna see what you mean and watch 'em before heading home for the weekend.

UPDATE:

I see now. Didn't think you went through all the specifics of the views, model, etc. Makes sense now.

[eluser]charlie spider[/eluser]
bookmarked these but won't get a chance to watch them for about two months

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
Fantastic screentcasts! I've added them to my CodeIgniter Resources thread. Many thanks!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB